Team Tell Every Amazing Lady® is currently accepting applications.
Tell Every Amazing Lady® is honored to be a charity partner in the 2023 United Airlines NYC Half. Tell Every Amazing Lady® has spots for fifteen runners to each raise $1,000 for Team Tell Every Amazing Lady®. Run with more than 20,000 participants on this iconic 13.1-mile course through Brooklyn and Manhattan.
The March 19th event will begin in Brooklyn, where runners will then make their way over the East River via the Manhattan Bridge. Once in Manhattan, runners will race along the Lower East Side, up to Midtown, and through Times Square before finishing in Central Park.
Snag a coveted spot in this iconic race by running with us. Make your half marathon experience more meaningful by making a difference in the fight against ovarian cancer. Apply today!
Official members of our team qualify for a number of perks, including:
- Guaranteed entry as a Charity Runner to the 2023 United Airlines NYC Half
- Fundraising toolkit & support from T.E.A.L.® staff (in person and remotely)
- T.E.A.L.® apparel for the race
- Your story as a runner and T.E.A.L.® community member featured on our website
- The opportunity to help us Tell Every Amazing Lady® about ovarian cancer
- A team meet-up
- A private team Facebook group for the team to ask questions, give tips, and provide updates on their training
If you already have a bib for the race, you can still apply to run with us by filling out the form here or by contacting us at email@example.com. Those joining our team who have a bib will qualify for the same perks as our official team members, and will be asked to raise $500.
Team Member Requirements:
Minimum fundraising of $1,000 on T.E.A.L.®’s behalf is required if you are an official team member with one of our bibs, and is due by February 15th, 2023.
If you already have a bib, a minimum fundraising of $500 on T.E.A.L.®’s behalf is due by February 15th, 2023.
Team members should be prepared to have a fundraising plan to meet their goal by the deadline.