The National T.E.A.L.® Walk/Run/Ride
Hosted by Tell Every Amazing Lady®
Choose Your Own Experience – From Anywhere
- September 1st, 2021 through September 30th, 2021
- All participants will receive customized bib, raffle entry, and virtual goodie bag
- Every Registration comes with a discount for a T.E.A.L.® Event next year
- Register by July 15th, 2021 for special early bird pricing discounts!
- This year only we are welcoming cyclists to our virtual event!
Show your support for National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month this September by joining us for our first virtual month-long national event.
The COVID-19 Pandemic has created projections of increased late stage cancer numbers. We are all coming together to fight ovarian cancer including underserved communities by spreading awareness, raising funds for urgent and critical research, and celebrating the courage of ovarian cancer survivors and their families.
Still want to see your team in person?
Live in the NYC area? RSVP to meet at our T.E.A.L.® Community Center (down the street from Prospect Park) for a custom start or finish line and other fun giveaways, then go for a walk on your own. Or, choose your own location to take a team photo and share it with us!
Start a free fundraising page for the virtual National T.E.A.L.® Walk/Run/Ride! (You can do this without registering for the event). Our fundraising has been deeply impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic and any fundraising help is very appreciated.